Are you like me?
- Once you start eating candy or other sweets, you can’t stop.
- Food is the most frequent and constant pleasure in your life.
- If you don’t have the foods you love, you feel panicky.
This time next week, you could be through with the cravings for sugar. This time next month, you could be down a few pounds and free of self-loathing and guilt. A year from now, you could have a thinner sweeter life.
Recent Blog Posts
- The food addict’s challenge: Finding other things in life that are as satisfying as food
- Getting unstuck from old habits
- Accepting that there isn’t one solution to food addiction Part II
- Accepting that there isn’t one solution to food addiction Part I
View all posts