Are you like me?
- Once you start eating candy or other sweets, you can’t stop.
- Food is the most frequent and constant pleasure in your life.
- If you don’t have the foods you love, you feel panicky.
This time next week, you could be through with the cravings for sugar. This time next month, you could be down a few pounds and free of self-loathing and guilt. A year from now, you could have a thinner sweeter life.
Recent Blog Posts
- Wise encouragement from James Clear
- Is getting vulnerable the key to recovery?
- Getting neutral about what we eat
- Getting honest about what we eat
View all posts