Are you like me?
- Once you start eating candy or other sweets, you can’t stop.
- Food is the most frequent and constant pleasure in your life.
- If you don’t have the foods you love, you feel panicky.
Sugar and food addiction had me in its grip for decades until I discovered that food wasn’t the problem. How I was living my life was the problem. So I built a sweeter life between meals, achieved significant weight loss, and found a whole new way to be.
This time next week, you could be through with the cravings for sugar. This time next month, you could be down a few pounds and free of self-loathing and guilt. A year from now, you could have a thinner sweeter life.
Click here to find out how you can make that happen.
Recent Blog Posts
- Our environment is a bigger part of the problem than we may want to admit
- Making the hard changes for what we really want
- Much of the support we need for recovery must come from ourselves
- My fear of becoming that man
View all posts