Is this you?
- Do you swear off sugar and flour products from time to time only to relapse in a few days, months, or years?
- Do you hide what you are eating from other people?
- Do you eat in secret and perhaps prefer it that way?
- Do you bury the evidence (stuff wrappers into the bottom of a trash can, for example) so no one will know?
- Do you feel guilty or ashamed of what and how much you eat?
- Do you obsess about particular foods, perhaps going out of your way to buy just the right thing?
- Do you feel a sense of emotional relief when you have plenty of those foods on hand?
- Do you eat foods you say you are not going to eat?
- With certain foods, are you unable to stop at one serving?
- Do you suffer because of how and how much you eat?
The quiz you just took is not a scientific survey. It’s a list of what millions of us do as sugar and food addicts.
Are you ready to move away from that relationship with food? Are you ready for a better life between meals?